BLOW YOUR ED AWAY
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Errin Witherspoon, Artist by Accident whose registered office is at 29 Sifton Avenue, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
2. The contest is open to people aged 16 years or over except employees of Errin Witherspoon, Artist by Accident and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the contest and details of how to enter are via [https://www.instagram.com/errin_witherspoon/] and [https://www.facebook.com/errinwitherspoon/]
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed when tagging multiple friends. Duplicates of any person tagging the same person multiple times will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Monday, August 5, 2019 at 8pm CST. After this date the no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the promotion photo
Follow my page
Tag a friend in the comments below the promotion photo
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 (one) prize package to be mailed to the entrant and 1 (one) prize package to be mailed to the person tagged in the winning entry by the entrant. Each prize package will consist of 1 (one) paperback copy of The Reflections Journal and 1 (personalized custom hand lettered wall hanging.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be selected on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 : at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email/or DM on Instagram/Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The winner is responsible for providing shipping details to the promoter for delivery of the prize, at the expense of the promoter.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Canadian] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Canada].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Canadian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to [Errin Witherspoon, Artist by Accident] and not to any other party.